Anabond cyanoacrylate adhesives are one-part acrylate adhesives that cure instantly on contact with mated surface through a reaction with surface moisture. Cyanoacrylate are commonly called as Super Glues. Cyanoacrylate adhesives have high strength and excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates. Anabond cyanoacrylate systems are offered in a wide range of viscosities, curing time, gap filling, shear strength and temperature ranges.
- Instant bonding adhesive.
- Ease of application.
- Bonds similar and dissimilar substrates.
- 100% reactive systems.
- High viscosity provides maximum gap filling.
- Resistance to most chemicals, oils and solvents.
- Temp. range from -80°C to +80°C.
Bonds materials like leather, metal, ceramic, rubber, wood & plastics like ABS, polycarbonate, acrylic, PVC etc.