Polyurethane is incredibly versatile and useful engineering material. The versatility of polyurethane means that they can be formulated into a very hard solid to a soft elastomer. Anabond polyurethane compounds offers wide range of viscosity, curing time, pot life, hardness, strength and flexibility and offers unique properties with cost effectiveness.
- Good weatherability.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Wide range of hardness and flexibility.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Good electrical insulating properties.
- Fire retardant property.
- Bonds similar & dissimilar materials.